Griepink & Ward should be your first choice for quality heating and cooling Designs, installations and service in Melbourne. Our experienced and friendly advisors will guide you to select a system(s) that matches your needs, keeping in mind performance, acoustics and running costs.
For both commercial and residential applications selecting the correct equipment is only the start of the detailed process we follow to ensure your every expectation is not only meet it is excelled.
We review the area which is required to be conditioned (either onsite or from plans provided or with your architect), Discuss your expectations and zones required, carry out computer generated heat load calculations, design the specific system(s) to suit your needs. We can advise on the effect of quality glass, insulation and internal / external shading.
Its at this point we provide a quotation for your review. Once this is approved our in house mechanical engineers can provide detailed auto CAD shop drawings to ensure that the building (should it be a new building) is built to accommodate air conditioning. This step is imperative if surprises and disappointment wish to be avoided during construction.
The services we offer don’t stop here:
Griepink & Ward also offer:
- A highly qualified team of experienced licensed plumbers, electricians, mechanical engineers and refrigeration mechanics with all staff being employed on wages.
- The highest quality workmanship backed by our licensed trades warranty and equipment warranty. All warranty work
is carried out by our staff on behalf of the manufactures of the products we sell and install. This results in prompt repairs with no paper work required from you as an end user. This makes warranty claims effortless.
- Only using the most reputable brand systems, guaranteeing years of trouble free operation.
- No obligation quotes following a detailed evaluation of your requirements. We offer competitive rates within your budget.
- Our area of operations covers Greater Melbourne and the Mornington Peninsula.